Enter the G:Into The Rain Giveaway!
Soma Games, LLC "G: Into the Rain"© Give-a-way
PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT'S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
This promotion is sponsored by Soma Games, LLC, with offices at 316 East First Street Newberg, OR 97132.
- HOW TO ENTER:
NO PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS NOT A GAME OF CHANCE.
"G: Into the Rain"© Give-a-way (the "Tournament"), sponsored by Soma Games, LLC, an Oregon limited liability company ("Soma" or the "Sponsor"), begins at 5:57 p.m. United States Pacific Time ("PT") on March 4, 2010, and ends at 6:04 p.m. PT on March 17, 2010 (the "Tournament Period"). All entries must be received by 6:04 p.m. PT on March 17, 2010. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Tournament. This Tournament is available only to participants (the "Participant", "Participants", "Entrant" or "Entrants") who are natural persons who have access to an Apple iPhone® or an Apple iPod Touch® device (the "Device") capable of running the current version of "G: Into the Rain" (the "Game"). A Participant who meets these Device requirements may enter this Tournament as follows:
- Obtain and download to the Participant's Device a free version of the Game from the iTunes Apps Store®. Participants who have previously downloaded a licensed copy of the Game to a qualified Device will also qualify to participate in the Tournament and will need to follow the instructions noted herein.
- Register with "SWIG" from within the Game's main menu, providing all information requested during this registration process and agreeing to all terms and conditions therein associated with Participant's use of SWIG functionality. This process registers the Participant for participation on the Game "leader-board" which resides on Soma's web site.
- Register with Soma for this specific Tournament via the Internet by logging onto the Soma web site at www.somagames.com (the "web site" or "Soma's web site"), following all instructions noted at the web site with respect to the Tournament, and supplying all information required in the registration process, including all requested contact information whereby the Participant can be contacted after completion of the Tournament Period in the event such Participant should be determined to have potentially won the Tournament. Incomplete, false or deceptive entries are void. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person, and the Prize (as defined below) will only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry. The email address provided in this registration process MUST be the same as the email address provided during the SWIG registration process noted above.
- All registrations, as required above, must be completed on the Soma web site before the end of the Tournament Period.
- Soma is not responsible for communication hardware or software, timing of communication by the Participant, access to the Internet, or other means by which the Participant expects to communicate with Soma's web site for purposes of completing the registration processes noted above. Soma is also not responsible for acts of God or other events outside of its control which preclude Soma from operating its servers in a timely matter related to the registration processes noted herein. Soma is not responsible for misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, delayed, undelivered, damaged or illegible entries, and all such entries will be deemed void.
- Soma will not verify receipt of entries or registrations. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Soma. All entries and registrations submitted become the sole property of Soma and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
- ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED. MULTIPLE PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SHARE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS. MULTIPLE ENTRIES BY THE SAME PARTICIPANT WILL BE VOID.
- All Participants who register for this Tournament, play this Tournament, or accept the Prize associated with this Tournament agree unconditionally to abide by all of the Official Rules herein.
- All Participants who do not meet eligibility requirements understand that their Scores (as defined below) for purposes of this Tournament will be considered void and such Participants will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information in the Tournament registration process. If the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that such registration information provided by an Entrant is not truthful, or is fraudulent, Sponsor will reject, disqualify and delete such registration and entry, and such Entrant will be considered ineligible to participate in the Tournament and to receive the Prize.
- The Sponsor will disqualify any Tournament registration if the Entrant does not meet eligibility requirements.
- ELIGIBILITY: OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
From the official date and time of the start of the Tournament Period through the final date of Prize fulfillment, Participant must be a lawful U.S. resident residing in one of the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia. Participant must also be 18 years of age or older as of the official date and time of the start of the Tournament Period. Participant must read and understand English. The Tournament is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all other U.S. territories and possessions, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, Iowa, Vermont and all U.S. states where restricted or prohibited by law, and in all countries and locations not physically located within the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia. The Tournament and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing and participation only within the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia, except for Iowa, Vermont, and wherever otherwise void or prohibited by law. Directors, officers, members, managers, investors and employees of Soma, its advertising and promotion agencies and contractors, and any other entities or individuals participating in the design, promotion, marketing, administration or fulfillment of this Tournament, as well as each of their parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and respective directors, officers, members, managers, investors and employees (collectively, "Tournament Entities"), and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live, including all similar half- and step- relationships) and members of their households (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in this Tournament.
Each Participant must have Internet access and must be the rightful owner or have authorized use of the e-mail account indicated by the Participant's e-mail address. With respect to the potential Winner, such potential Winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Score. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the potential Winner submitting the entry, the potential Winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account is opened. The e-mail account must be opened prior to March 1, 2010, the date the Tournament is first made known to the public.
All Entrants and entries are subject to verification by Soma. Soma reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all Entrants, and Soma reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant based on such background check if Soma determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding a prize to such Entrant might reflect negatively on Soma. Entrants will cooperate with Soma and its representatives in connection with any and all verification and background check activities.
- DETERMINATION OF A WINNER: YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
Only one winner will be selected from this Tournament from all eligible entries, and only such winner will be awarded the Prize. The winner of this Tournament is herein defined as the Participant, selected from the group of all Participants duly registered during the Tournament Period, with the highest cumulative "Score" submitted to the Soma web site "leader-board" during the Tournament Period (the "Winner"). "Score," as used herein, is defined as a Participant's cumulative score earned over multiple levels of game play within the Game (excluding "corporation bonuses" and "achievements" as defined in the Game) as posted automatically by SWIG to the Soma web site "leader-board" during the Tournament Period. Participant Scores posted to the Soma web site, but which are not date and time stamped by the Soma web site within the Tournament Period will not qualify for consideration in determining the Winner of this Tournament. Soma, and the Soma web site "leader-board," will serve as the exclusive and final determinant of a Participant's Score, and as to when a Participant posted his or her Score to the web site. Scores must be posted to the Soma web site by SWIG in the ordinary course of game play within the Game to qualify for consideration in determining the Winner of this Tournament; Scores posted to the web site which do not follow this procedure will be void. The potential Winner, to claim his or her Prize, upon request, must submit a "screen shot" to Soma which shows the potential Winner's winning score. This "screen shot" score will be compared to Soma's web site "leader-board" Score to validate the potential Winner's score, and Soma will make the final determination of the validity of this Score with respect to whether or not it, and the submitting potential Winner, qualify as the Winner. Determination of the Winner of this Tournament, following the close of the Tournament Period, will be made by Soma based on the Scores, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects. In the event of a tie as a result of this Tournament, at the conclusion of the Tournament Period the tied potential Winners will be notified of such tie in accordance with the notification provisions herein and each such tied potential Winner will be given another 24-hour period in which to compete with one another under the same rules and conditions as stated herein for the regular Tournament Period (the "Tie-breaking Period"). The Tie-breaking Period will commence at 12:01 a.m. PT immediately following the expiration of a 48 hour period that will begin on the date on and time in which Soma notifies the tied potential Winners. Each such tied potential Winner must notify Soma, within this period of time preceding the commencement of the Tie-breaking Period, via email, that they understand and agree to the tie breaking competition and related terms and conditions. If Soma does not receive such agreement via email from a tied potential Winner within this time frame, then such tied potential Winner shall forfeit his or her "tied potential Winner" status and the other tied potential Winner will be declared the final and only Winner of the Tournament. If the original Tournament during the original Tournament Period results in more than two tied Winners, then the process just described above with respect to this notification, potential Winner agreement, and subsequent Tie-breaking Period procedure will be followed until only one Winner remains, who will then be entitled to receive the Prize, subject to all other Official Rules stated herein.
- NOTIFICAITON OF THE WINNER:
The Winner need not be present when Soma determines the potential Winner based on the Scores. The potential Winner of this Tournament will be notified by Soma, as soon as practical, via the email address provided to Soma during the Tournament registration process noted above. Following notification by Soma, Winner MUST provide Soma, via email, within 72 hours of delivery by Soma to its Internet service provider of Soma's original notification, the following information. Potential Winners who do not, or cannot provide such information and documents to Soma in accordance with the terms herein will be considered ineligible for participation in this Tournament and ineligible to receive the Prize:
- a bona fide copy of a valid United States or state government issued photo identification document which indicates the potential Winner's full name, complete physical address which is located in the 50 Unites States or the District of Columbia (such address, if located in Iowa, Vermont or other locale where this Tournament is void or prohibited by law will not be permitted or considered valid), correct age, birth date, and state of residence, together with a valid signature on such document.
- a valid United States phone number where the potential Winner can be reached during normal business hours.
- a bona fide copy of a "screen shot" from the potential Winner's game play which shows the potential Winner's winning Score. This Score will be compared to Soma's web site to validate the potential Winner's Score, and Soma will make the final determination of the validity of this Score with respect to whether or not it and the submitting potential Winner qualify as the Winner.
- Potential Winner must complete, sign, and return, in a timely fashion, any other affidavit of eligibility or publicity release (in addition to those set forth herein) required by Soma and permitted by law.
If such potential Winner does not, or cannot provide the above items via email within the time frame indicated for any reason, or if the potential Winner declines his or her Prize or is determined to be ineligible for any reason, the potential Winner will be disqualified as the Winner of the Tournament and will forfeit the Prize. Also, if Soma's email notification to the potential Winner is returned to Soma as "undeliverable," for any reason, the potential Winner will be disqualified as the Winner of this Tournament and will forfeit the Prize. In each of these cases where the potential Winner is disqualified as the Winner and forfeits the Prize, Soma will select an alternate potential Winner based on the next highest Score. Such alternate potential Winner will then be notified that he or she is the potential Winner and he or she will be required to provide all the same information to Soma as required in this section within the time frame indicated via email. This process will be applied to each alternate potential Winner until a final Winner can be shipped the Prize. If an alternate potential Winner must be chosen, Soma reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to adjust the timing requirements set forth herein.
Replying to the prize notification from Soma as required herein will not automatically make the potential Winner the Winner. Potential Winner must also meet all eligibility requirements.
The original potential Winner, or each subsequent alternate potential Winner, disqualified under this section, or any of each such potential Winner's family members, heirs, estates, executors, personal representatives or assigns, will have no recourse against Soma with respect to this Tournament, for any reason at any time, and such potential Winner's, or his or her family members, heirs, estates, executors, personal representatives, or assigns, hereby agrees to release Soma from any and all liability related to this Tournament for all time. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures related to potential Winners or alternate potential Winners.
Should Winner make any false statements in any document referenced above that is required to claim the Prize, Winner will be required to promptly return to Soma his or her Prize.
There will be only one (1) Prize associated with this Tournament: an Apple iPod Touch, base model, valued at the time of the beginning of the Tournament Period by Apple, Inc. at US$ 199.00, or, in the event that Soma is unable to obtain such iPod Touch from Apple at such price to Soma, for whatever reason, or no reason, a gift card valued at US$ 199.00 redeemable with Apple, Inc. The Prize will be considered delivered to the Winner once Soma has delivered such Prize, for delivery to the Winner at the address provided by the Winner during Tournament registration, to either the U.S. Postal Service or a reputable common carrier, determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, postage and/or freight fully prepaid in accordance with the U.S. Postal Service requirements or the common carrier's standard terms, for delivery normally expected to occur within two (2) calendar weeks to the delivery address, such address to be located within the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia. If the Prize is returned to Soma as "undeliverable," for any reason, Soma's obligations under the rules of this Tournament will have been fully satisfied, and Soma will have no further liability or responsibility to the Winner. The Winner hereby agrees that Soma will not be responsible or liable for a lost, stolen or damaged Prize once Soma has delivered the Prize to the U.S. Postal Service or to the common carrier. If the Prize is damaged in-transit to the Winner, the Winner understands and hereby agrees that he or she will be responsible to look directly to the shipper for reimbursement for damages, and that Soma will have no such responsibility or liability. Additionally, the Winner understands and hereby agrees that Soma does not provide a warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Apple iPod Touch Prize, and that all warranty claims related thereto will be presented to Apple, Inc. directly by the Winner without any further involvement from Soma. The Prize must be accepted as awarded, and the Prize will be awarded "AS IS." Soma makes no implied or express warranty by or on behalf of Apple, Inc. With respect to the alternate Prize of a gift card, the Winner understands and hereby agrees that Soma does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to the use of such gift card with Apple, Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, and that the Winner will work directly with Apple, Inc. or its affiliates or subsidiaries to resolve any issues related to the use of such card. Soma makes no implied or express representation of responsibility or liability by or on behalf of Apple, Inc.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS; PUBLICITY:
Participant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the Prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem said Prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to Participants not by the Sponsor. All federal, state, local or other tax liabilities (including, but not limited to income taxes) arising from this Tournament and/or receipt of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, the Winner's entry into the Tournament and acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Tournament Entities and their designees to use said Winner's name, voice, photographs, likeness, statements or opinions made by or attributed to Winner, biographical information, Score, Prize won, and city and state of residence for all legitimate business purposes, including without limitation promotional or advertising purposes, on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without review, permission or compensation. Participants agree that they will not conduct or participate in any media interview regarding the Tournament or the Prize without the express prior written permission of Sponsor, which permission may be withheld in Sponsor's sole discretion. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of the Prize. Eligibility, age, shipping address, residency and claims made by Prize Winners also are subject to verification prior to awarding of the Prize. The Prize is non-transferrable, non-assignable, and non-refundable. No Prize substitutions are permitted by Winner, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Winner will be required to sign shipping documents indicating receipt of the Prize. The signature used for such receipt of the Prize must match the signature provided by Winner on his or her United States or state government issued photo identification document. Participants who do not, or cannot meet the above conditions with respect to the Prize will be rejected as the Winner of this Tournament and will be declared ineligible to receive the Prize. Winner understands and agrees that it is solely responsible for reporting and payment of all federal, state, and local taxes and any other fees or expenses associated with the Prize receipt and/or use (excluding shipping and handling fees associated with delivering the Prize to the Winner).
No Prize will be awarded to a Participant who violates these Official Rules.
- TOURNAMENT CONDITIONS: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
This Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations of the United States of America. By participating, Participants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Tournament or these Official Rules. Winner and Participants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or allegedly caused by participating in the Tournament or use or redemption of the Prize. Winners and Participants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Tournament Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, investors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, disability, liability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any Tournament-related activity or participation and/or entry in this Tournament; (ii) any act, default or omission of the Entrant; or (iii) any claims arising from any submission that infringes or is alleged to infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any third party or defames any third party or violates any third-party's right of publicity or privacy. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR THE TOURNAMENT ENTITIES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, SOMA ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, ACTS OF GOD, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. Soma reserves the right to cancel the Tournament at any time for any or no reason and without obligation or prior notice. Soma's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Tournament, or the Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Tournament, or the Prize awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the federal, state, and local courts in Oregon, and Entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts located in Oregon; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Tournament, if any, but in no event attorneys' fees and in no event the cost of the Device; and (iv) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as noted above, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Tournament, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
- RESTRICTIONS: Each Prize consists of only those items specifically described as part of the Prize. Sponsor may, at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, provide a different Prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be liable to the Winner or any person claiming through such Winner for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor's sole control.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Tournament Entities are not responsible for: (1) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete entries, registrations, Scores, or documents required to redeem the Prize due to failures or errors by Entrants, system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (2) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Tournament; (3) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the registration processes or the Tournament; (4) technical, printing, typographical, electronic, or human error which may occur in the administration of the Tournament or the processing of entries, registrations or Scores; the announcement of the Winner; or any Tournament-related materials; (5) any loss (financial or otherwise), liability, injury or damage to persons (including without limitation damage relating to rights of publicity or invasion of privacy) or property (including without limitation Entrant's computer, Device, related equipment, data files, and software) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant's participation in the Tournament, by Participant's use or downloading of any material on Soma's website, or by the receipt, use, or misuse of the Prize; (6) failures of any kind of the Device; or (7) in general, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Soma on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof. Tournament Entities assume no liability for the cancellation, modification, or premature conclusion of the Tournament for any reason. If for any reason a Participant's entry or registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry or registration in the Tournament, so long as such deletion, loss, destruction or corruption is identified to Sponsor within the Tournament Period; if such deletion, loss, destruction or corruption is identified after the termination of the Tournament Period, Sponsor will have no liability or obligation to Entrant. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Tournament or winning the Prize if, in Sponsor's sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor's representatives. If this Tournament is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, then Sponsor reserves the right, at Sponsor's sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to void any Entries submitted fraudulently; to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Tournament; and to select a Winner from among all eligible Participants who have participated in the Tournament up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE TOURNAMENT MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER.
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW AND AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOURNAMENT, ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHT HE/SHE MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOURNAMENT, ANY DOCUMENT OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO IN CONNECTION HEREWITH AND ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY OR THEREBY.
- RULES/WINNER'S LIST:
For a copy of the Official Rules, log on to the web address noted above in Section 2. For a list of the name and address of the Tournament Winner (subject to applicable law), please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (postage provided in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law) to Tournament Compliance, Soma Games, LLC, 316 East First Street, Newberg, OR 97132. Requests related to this Tournament must be received no later than March 17, 2011.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE:
You have not yet won. No payment is necessary. The Prize is worth the amount shown above, and only one Prize will be awarded, so long as there is at least one eligible entry. The deadline for entry submission is March 17, 2010 at 6:04 p.m. PT. The Sponsor of the Tournament is Soma Games, LLC, 316 East First Street, Newberg, OR 97132. For questions concerning the Tournament, you may send an email to:
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
© 2010 Soma Games, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
What that basically says in layman's terms...
- US players only. Sorry, but the process of making the contest international is protected by a triple-migraine generating field. Iowa and Vermont are also excluded becuase those places say what we're doing here is uncool.
- You gotta be 18 or older. See above about migraine fields...
- You need to activate and use SWIG inside the game. That's how your scores get posted.
- This is for iPod Touch and iPhone, version 2.x of G. Players of the Intel/PC game aren't eligible because the two versions are not in synch right now. Sorry PC players, but keep your eyes open for a future contest for you.
- The on-line leader-board is the one that matters. Not your local machine.
- The winner is the person with the highest cumulative score in the contest period. Achievements and corporate bonuses do not count.
- The prize is meant to be a base-model iPod touch but it's not like we can force Apple's hand. So if that machine isn't available, you will have to settle for a gift card instead.
...and that's basically the deal. But the place to really read the text that matters is the official rules above. Be sure you do that.
Want to sign up?
Visit your profile here to accept the terms and Official Rules