This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Soma Games earns a small percentage from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you, but all of our recommendations and opinions are our own.
THIS WEEK’S RESOURCE: PODCAST
Today’s message was fairly self-explanatory, but will be completely lost without mindful application. Since learning only happens when new knowledge is applied, take a moment to reflect on what was said before moving on to the discussion questions.
Internally, consider the following questions based on what was shared in today’s podcast:
- What is troubling you right now?
- If you could have a heart monitor for your spiritual heart would it read “healthy,” “unhealthy,” “troubled,” or “carefree”? Do any other words come to mind?
- What things could you start doing right now to rule the “kingdom of your heart” better?
- What things could you stop that would help you to rule the “kingdom of your heart” better?
- How often do you find yourself praying out of fear? Do you find this to be helpful? Why or why not?
- What heart-agreements are you making that are good? Bad?
- How can you better protect the kingdom of your heart?
Part 2 – “Don’t Let Hate In”